Us.


Don't you dare ever leave,
I have spent my life with you,
Stayed with you, we're one....

We're not different, me and you.

No, I am not obsessed, but,
I need you. You're a necessity.
We both have grown old together,
I'm afraid to part.

We shared our love for
Our kids, we still do, but
I can stay without them,
But not a thought I've had,
that your absent in.

I know we're not mad in love,
But it prevails, is eminent,
Is instilled in our conscience.
There is no need to say. I know.

I want you to know that,
You're not my world but,
Without you I cease to exist,
You're not my oxygen, but
It's you and only for you that I breathe.

I will stay with you till my last breath.

Rather I don't want to leave.
But if I do, I will at first,
Because I can't bear you leave.


                         - Arpit Kaushal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Loss

Love

Find the Fun