Where Are You Now?

You're not around, not since long.
Time always is so fast,
But faster when we are together....
It parts us sooner, but connects later :(
Is it fair? Don't keep him away.
I won't let him away.

There was always this place,
Where we met, but now we don't.
There was always this day,
When we'd go out, but now we don't.
There was always this restlessness,
Which pulled us nearer, but now it doesn't.
What is it? What happened?
No matter who's fault it was.
But hey, I want us together!
Together...as we were and should be,
I'll do anything and everything,
To be your perfect girl.
You're the sparkle in my eyes,
And sometimes people ask,
As where did it go? Am I okay?
Both of us know, know better,
That you stole it away, the day we met.
It's rainy ever since, and in tears I am wet.
    
               - Arpit Kaushal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Loss

Love

Forget the World, remember yourself.